Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hello!

I'll start by saying Hello! and Welcome to my blog.  I'll begin by telling you a little bit about me -

My name is Fiona, I am 31 years old and live in Whitkirk, Leeds with my husband and 18 month old son.
I am a scientist by day and a craft addict by night, I have enjoyed knitting for a number of years and more recently discovered the joys of papercrafting.

I recently found out about Stampin' Up through a work colleague.  I contacted a local demonstrator and organised a craft workshop at my home.  The workshop was fantastic!  I invited 4 friends and we spent a couple of hours completely immersed in our card-making.  All our materials were included in the cost, and the 4 cards we produced were beautiful, and cost less than we would have paid in the supermarket.  Even the least 'crafty' of my friends was astounded with the results.  I was hooked!

Less than a week later, before my order had even arrived, I had contacted the demonstrator to enquire about getting more involved and within 48 hours of my order arriving I had signed up as a demonstrator.

Kylie Henshaw, the demonstrator in question, is now my 'upline', mentor and friend, and this blog will follow me as I embark on my adventure as an Independant Stampin' Up Demonstrator.

I will use this blog to share my creations, let you know about any forthcoming workshops or classes I am holding in my local area (Whitkirk/Temple Newsam) and keep you updated about Stampin' Up offers and hostess benefits.

If you are looking for a fun activity to share with friends, maybe for a birthday or hen party, get in touch - I offer private workshops for adults, young and old (I would suggest a minimum age of 12, and for your peace of mind I have enhanced CRB certification).  Classes cost from as little as £8 per person.

I am happy to place orders for you, either via email or telephone, or if you are local you are welcome to pop round and drop off an order.  Contact me for further details.

Finally, thank you for visiting my blog - all comments/feedback is welcome!








No comments:

Post a Comment